Sunday, November 15, 2009

All Aboard - Room for Everybody!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!


My name is Morgan Taylor, I'm 20 years old and I'm on a mission!
My life is a witness to God's miraculous power, healing touch, infinite grace and perfect love.

I am approaching my 3rd year as a missionary in Central America, and God truly has blessed me with a marvelous testimony of how I got to be here, and a higher calling and purpose for a life that was running fast into destruction and misery. I could write so many things about my past and God's faithfulness in my life.. I really do want to share all my stories and adventures, but I realize that I am still very young and this is just the beginning of all my adventures with God! I have decided that it is very important to keep a record of what God is doing in my life, so that I will always remember, like when God was leading the Israelites from Egypt to the Promise Land, he always wanted them to do things to help them remember in future times what God had done.. but most importantly I want to invite others to be a part of my mission, I am not alone! God is with me and so are you... so brace yourself and lets see what happens in a mans life when he dedicates himself to the Lord and moves by listening and obeying the voice of God!
God bless and thanks for reading,
Morgan Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment